This position is highly-organized with a strong affinity for efficiency and coordination of processes. The Patient Direct Associate will assist in the daily functions of the Patient Direct Program. This position communicates with internal and external partners, including our customers, physicians’ offices and patients, inside and outside sales representatives, and the inventory and order fulfillment personnel to execute the Patient Direct Program.
Functions may include collecting and verifying appropriate orders, works with eligibility and verification vendors, and managing forms and data entry. The department works closely with our fulfillment and shipping department to ensure that the Patient Direct orders are received directly by the patient at home or the doctor at the office. The incumbent will be successful using excellent customer service skills, process management skills, and order fulfillment skills.
Required Duties & Responsibilities
- Apply an understanding of insurance eligibility and verification processes in working with our client doctor offices.
- Familiar with coding, billing, invoicing and fulfillment of orders.
Work with our client Dr offices to input and process patient records and verify insurance so that they can quickly and easily receive and use our medical products.
- Follow our confidentiality guidelines and company policies and procedures.
- Understand of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook,) and be able to learn various software programs.
- Work with the sales and shipping and receiving departments in fulfilling the functions of the patient direct division goals and objectives.
- Results oriented, self-motivated, with a steady and productive approach to completing job duties.
- Possess strong attention to detail.
- Use time management skills and ability to work well under pressure.
- Professional demeanor, style, and appearance.
- Excellent Customer Service.
- Passionate about maintaining a standard of excellence.
- Team Player who is dependable, with a positive attitude, accountable, honest, diligent, and dedicated.
Education & Experience
- High School diploma/GED required.
- 1-2 years of experience in data entry and clerical setting.
- Work usually performed in an office setting.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Occasional lifting of items up to 30 lbs.
AMERX Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
8:00 am - 5:00 pm