Delivering Proven Results for Over 25 Years!
Choose from a full-suite of wound care products, trusted by physicians across the country.
The AMERIGEL® Story
AMERX Health Care Corporation was founded by John C. Anderson in 1993 to develop and market wound and skin care products for hospitals, wound care centers, nursing homes and physician’s offices. Through extensive research and development, AMERX formulated Oakin®, a proprietary ingredient with natural tannins found in oak trees.
AMERX has grown through the years as a family run company working together to establish a trusted brand that represents quality in the skin and wound care industry. We invite you to learn more about AMERX and how joining the AMERX Network of Dispensing Physicians can help improve patient outcomes while growing your practice.
Why Dispense AMERX Products?
- Rated #1 Topical Wound/Ulcer treatment by Podiatric Physicians.
- Patient Compliance rates are 60-70% higher when patients leave the practice with product in hand vs. traveling to pharmacy.
- More cost effective for your patients, saving time and money by avoiding costly trips to the pharmacy.
- Increases Per Patient Value (PPV) to the practice while offsetting reductions in insurance reimbursements.
- Increases patient satisfaction.