AMERIGEL® Hydrogel Wound Dressing
*Podiatry Management Annual Surveys
PROVIDE Moist Healing to Dry Wounds
- Hydrogel formula provides a moist wound healing environment
- Liquefies at body temperature for increased migration across all wound surfaces
- Sustains moisture longer than standard glycerin or saline based hydrogels
- #1 Physician-Rated Topical Dressing Following Matrixectomies Since 2003*
- #1 Physician-Rated Wound/Ulcer Topical Since 2006*
For use as a wound dressing to manage pressure ulcers stages I-IV, stasis ulcers, diabetic skin ulcers, skin irritation, cuts, abrasions and skin irritation associated with peristomal care.
Personalized Instruction Sheets Now Available
As a service to our customers, AMERX Health Care offers FREE personalized patient instructions. Simply fill out our convenient online form or call us at 800-448-9599 to place your order today!
Why Dispense AMERX Products?
- Rated #1 Topical Wound/Ulcer treatment by Podiatric Physicians.
- Patient Compliance rates are 60-70% higher when patients leave the practice with product in hand vs. traveling to pharmacy.
- More cost effective for your patients, saving time and money by avoiding costly trips to the pharmacy.
- Increases Per Patient Value (PPV) to the practice while offsetting reductions in insurance reimbursements
- Increases patient satisfaction.