Terms & Conditions
AMERX Health Care Returned Goods Policy
- All returns must be authorized by AMERX Health Care Corporation and a Return Goods Authorization must be obtained prior to shipping any product to AMERX.
- Any AMERX products purchased from a reseller (other than AMERX), must be returned to the original point of purchase.
- The customer is responsible for returning the product to AMERX for processing the return.
- Promotional products will be credited to the account at the invoiced promotional rate before other purchased products on the same invoice are credited.
- AMERX Health Care will not issue refunds for an expired product(s).
Doctor Direct / Patient Direct Orders
- AMERX 100% Guarantee
- If you are not completely satisfied with your products purchased from AMERX Health Care, AMERX will refund, credit or exchange product at 100% of the original invoiced cost for sellable non-expired product within 6 months of the purchase/invoice date.
- AMERX Health Care Corp will credit account or exchange at 50% of the original invoiced cost for sellable non-expired product within 7-12 months of the purchase/invoice date.
- Incorrect Product Orders for Patient Direct
- In the event an incorrect product is ordered by the customer, product is no longer needed, or an order is cancelled after leaving AMERX facilities for any reason out of AMERX control; AMERX will issue a call tag to return product to AMERX. Customer must notify AMERX within 14 days of purchase date. Following inspection of the product, AMERX will issue a refund for product only. A return service fee of $15.00 plus the original outbound shipping charges will be charged to the customer.
- In the event a product is lost or stolen, customer must notify AMERX within 14 days of original order. AMERX will open an investigation with UPS to locate the lost package and will inform the customer of UPS findings.
Retailer / Distributor Returns
- Returns will be accepted within 90 days of purchase.
- AMERX will only refund wholesale price of the product.
- AMERX Health Care must be notified of any damaged goods within 14 days of receipt of product to be eligible for a refund. AMERX will process refunds for the damaged goods only.
- Return Authorization must be obtained prior to deducting the debit invoice from current purchases.
All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.