This position is responsible for selling and supporting the sales of AMERX products to an existing client base and creating sales with new clients by meeting monthly goals established by the Director of Sales. This position conducts daily sales calls, services existing accounts, obtains orders and establishes new accounts. There is also an (optional) opportunity for the person to attend occasional tradeshows with a member of the Sales Sr. Leadership team to interact directly with territory clients.
This person will be creative, driven, and passionate about sales and constantly looking for opportunities with our customers to sell or expand our influence with them. This person will enjoy developing relationships and strengthening existing relationships with our clients and supporting their wound care needs. Representatives apply strategic thinking, problem-solving abilities, and strong attention to detail to assist the Inside Sales department in meeting our goals and objectives.
Required Duties & Responsibilities
- Make phone calls to territory new leads, existing clients/customers, and “inactive” clients/customers.
- Achieve monthly sales goals, as set and directed by the Director of Sales.
- Receive and appropriately handle inbound calls; initiate product returns.
- Quickly learn AMERX product knowledge.
- Establish credibility with customers; be a good listener.
- Excellent organization, multitasking and prioritization skills.
- Organize, retain and manage client information according to department processes.
- Leverage relationships internally to collaborate on sales objectives to maximize sales.
- Be able to quickly learn the internal computer and Internet CSR/CRM/Sales programs to effectively track customer data, orders, call logs, etc.
- Possess appropriate phone sales techniques.
- Must enjoy working as part of a team for an active manager.
- Possess a warm, friendly phone voice.
- Results oriented; self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Possess strong attention to detail.
- Passionate to sell our products.
- Use time management skills and ability to work well under pressure.
- Professional demeanor and selling style, and appearance.
- Demonstrate initiative and resourcefulness; actively problem-solve; look for solutions.
- Strong verbal presentation and communication skills.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-2 years Inside Sales experience required.
- Fluent with Microsoft Office Suite; type a minimum of 45 WPM.
- Able to meet deadlines and workplace expectations.
- Work usually performed in an office setting.
- Ability to travel to and attend trade shows.
- May work weekend travel/work to attend trade shows.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Occasional lifting of items up to 50 lbs. (Demonstration Samples, Trade Show support items).
AMERX Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
8 am - 5 pm