If you are motivated and passionate about creating customers and enjoy selling wound care products to new clients in order to support their needs, we want to speak with you! Apply your strategic thinking, problem-solving abilities, and strong attention to detail to assist the AMERX Inside Sales department in meeting our goals and objectives.
This position is responsible for making 100+ calls each day to introduce company products to potential customers. This in-office position is best suited for individuals who enjoy opportunities to sell and expand their company influence with potential customers while working closely with the Sales Team as well as other internal departments actively managed by the Director of Sales.
This person will be motivated and passionate about creating customers. This person will enjoy selling our products to new clients in order to support their wound care needs. Representatives apply strategic thinking, problem-solving abilities, and strong attention to detail to assist the Inside Sales department in meeting our goals and objectives.
Required Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct 100+ phone calls per day to new leads and “inactive” clients/customers.
- Quickly learn all company product knowledge in order to identify and initiate contact with target customers such as buyers, materials managers, doctors and other qualified decision makers.
- Meet monthly sales quotas
- Organize, retain and manage client information according to department processes.
- Work internal department for leads
- 2-4 years of phone sales, cold calling, Inside Sales experience required.
- Fluent with Microsoft Office Suite; type a minimum of 50-60 WPM.
- Fluent with various internal computer and Internet CSR/CRM/Sales programs to effectively track customer data, orders, call logs, etc.
- Possess a warm, friendly phone voice; proven understanding of professional phone sales techniques.
- Results oriented; self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm. Passionate to sell our products.
- Enjoys working as part of a team for an active manager.
- Effectively use time management skills and ability to work well with sales goal expectations with a supportive manager.
- Demonstrate initiative and resourcefulness; actively problem-solve; look for solutions.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Work is performed in an office setting.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Occasional lifting of items up to 50 lbs. (Demonstration Samples, Trade Show support items).
AMERX Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
8 am - 5 pm