- Jul 29 2020 - Aug 12 2020
Webinar: Coding the Depth of an Ulcer
Are you coding the depth of your patients’ wounds correctly? Coverage for surgical dressings can be dependent on the depth of the ulcer. Be sure you are submitting your diagnosis codes correctly. Join us for this informative webinar presented by Dr. Jeffrey Lehrman.
At the end of Dr. Lehrman’s presentation stay for a Question & Answer session where he will answer your coding questions!
What You Will Learn:
- Which diagnosis codes to use for different ulcer types.
- The meaning of the 6th character options and when to use each one.
- Which surgical dressings require the presence of a full-thickness wound for dispensing.
About Our Presenter
- Click the Presenter's Name for More Information
Speakers:Dr. Jeffrey D. Lehrman