The Latest in Compression Therapy
- Gradient Compression Wrap
- Provides 30-50 mmHg of Compression
- Easy to Apply and Adjust
- Reduces Pistoning—Common with Layered Compression
For management of mild to moderate swelling from lymphedema, chronic venous insufficiency, acute postoperative edema, and other swelling disorders.
Call today to ask about our Introductory Offer
Why Dispense AMERX Products?
- Rated #1 Topical Wound/Ulcer treatment by Podiatric Physicians.
- Patient Compliance rates are 60-70% higher when patients leave the practice with product in hand vs. traveling to pharmacy.
- More cost effective for your patients, saving time and money by avoiding costly trips to the pharmacy.
- Increases Per Patient Value (PPV) to the practice while offsetting reductions in insurance reimbursements
- Increases patient satisfaction.