Working closely with Marketing Department leaders, the Marketing Associate will provide administrative and project support for the department and perform the day-to-day tasks relating to:
- Coordinating the layout and distribution of weekly eNewsletters
- Website updates including copyediting and posting content from AMERX blog contributors.
- Coordinating with blog contributors to ensure timely receipt of content for website.
- Preparing content and posting to numerous social media platforms including, but not limited to: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Building connections on social media between AMERX Health Care and target markets through active engagement with other pages, professional groups, and individual interactions on various platforms.
- Assisting with eCommerce efforts.
- Writing copy for monthly advertorials and press releases as needed.
- Review and update the company press list.
- Coordinating with AMERX Graphic Designer to prepare print ads.
- Perform minor copy changes/updates to in-house collateral, forms and price lists as needed.
- Coordinating with AMERX Graphic Designer to prepare fliers and postcards for Direct Mail efforts.
- Contacting printers to gather print quotes and oversee progress of job from printer to final mailing process.
- Coordinating with Trade Show Manager to understand the promotional needs for upcoming shows.
- Ensure giveaways/promotional items are in stock and available for trade shows.
- Coordinating with AMERX Graphic Designer in the preparation of promotional items for trade shows.
- Preparing monthly ads report and distributing to the Sales and Marketing team for reference.
- Preparing monthly website and social media analytics reports.
- Present findings monthly to Marketing Supervisor and Marketing Manager so the team can identify any anomalies in data, identify successes with current campaigns, and/or opportunities for improvement on various platforms.
- Conducting research as needed.
- Participating in weekly Marketing Meetings to understand the current marketing priorities and provide input as needed
- Acting as a backup on the phones as needed.
Other duties as directed and required.
- 1+ year(s) experience in Marketing, Advertising, or similar role.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs including Word and Excel.
- Familiarity updating WordPress websites.
- Familiarity with MailChimp or similar email marketing program.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including familiarity with AP Style Manual.
- Strong multitasking skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Organized with a keen attention to detail.
- Familiarity with Adobe graphics programs (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
NOTE: This is NOT a graphic design position. The bulk of design will be coordinated through the AMERX Graphic Designer.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS for website and email template troubleshooting
- Experience with SEO/SEM Campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Public Relations, Marketing or similar degree program.
AMERX Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
8:00 am - 5:00 pm