The Latest in Compression Therapy
- Gradient Compression Wrap
- Provides 30-50 mmHg of Compression
- Easy to Apply and Adjust
- Reduces Pistoning—Common with Layered Compression
For management of mild to moderate swelling from lymphedema, chronic venous insufficiency, acute postoperative edema, and other swelling disorders.
View EXTREMIT-EASE Videos Available For Your Patients
Discover Where Compression Meets Compliance® with the EXTREMIT-EASE Compression Garment. Providing 30-50 mmHg therapeutic compression, its innovative design—combining a zipper and bungees with large tabs—makes independent application and adjustment easy for patients to achieve, even if they suffer from dexterity issues. Patients will appreciate the lightweight, air permeable fabric allowing for hours of comfortable wear with less sweat, hot spots, and pistoning.
- PDAC Approved using HCPCS Code A6545
- Comfortable, Lightweight and Air-permeable Fabric
- No Natural Rubber Latex or Neoprene
- Available in Regular and Tall Lengths for All Sizes (XS - XXL)
- Includes Compression Garment, Garment Liner, and Mesh Laundry Bag
- Garment liner provides 15 mmHg compression from the met head to the ankle and 3 mmHg compression from the ankle to the top of the liner.
Call today to ask about our Introductory Offer
Why Dispense AMERX Products?
- Rated #1 Topical Wound/Ulcer treatment by Podiatric Physicians.
- Patient Compliance rates are 60-70% higher when patients leave the practice with product in hand vs. traveling to pharmacy.
- More cost effective for your patients, saving time and money by avoiding costly trips to the pharmacy.
- Increases Per Patient Value (PPV) to the practice while offsetting reductions in insurance reimbursements
- Increases patient satisfaction.