- Composed of breathable, non-adherent, high performance polyurethane foam
- Able to absorb large amounts of wound fluids
- Soft, conformable pads are ideal for use under compression
- Recommended for Moderate to Heavy Draining Wounds
Neuropathic ulcers, venous ulcers, open surgical wounds, donor sites, closed intact surgical wounds, lacerations, superficial burns, abrasions and skin tears
Why Dispense Amerx Products?
- Rated #1 Topical Wound/Ulcer treatment by Podiatric Physicians.
- Patient Compliance rates are 60-70% higher when patients leave the practice with product in hand vs. traveling to pharmacy.
- More cost effective for your patients, saving time and money by avoiding costly trips to the pharmacy.
- Increases Per Patient Value (PPV) to the practice while offsetting reductions in insurance reimbursements
- Increases patient satisfaction.